This week, Hadrian and Diana are heading to Russia for three weeks to host 5 seminars in 5 different cities, hosted by the British Embassy and the Strelka Institute for Media, Architecture and Design. We were invited by the British Council to lead seminars around the theme of city and culture, in the context of our 10 year history of exploring how art and artists can be a vital and more integrated part of London. We are happy that our work is recognised in this way and are looking forward to working with and learning from a range of organisations, architects and urban planners in Vladivostok, Perm, Voronezh, St. Petersburg and Kaliningrad.
If anyone is in these cities or knows anyone who is, please get in touch and come to the lectures! Details here: https://strelka.com/en/
- Vladivostok (8 -9 Feb) – Zarya Centre for contemporary art: http://zaryavladivostok.
- Perm (12 – 13 Feb) – Perm Museum of Contemporary Art (PERMM): https://permm.ru/
- Voronezh (15-16 Feb) – UAIG Cultural Centre (cultural centre of the department for architecture and urban planning): http://
- St. Petersburg (19-20 Feb) – Pavilion of New Holland creative cluster: http://www.
- Kaliningrad (22 – 23 Feb) – Art Vorota (Kaliningrad Art Space) space: http://artvorota.ru/